Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DAY NINETEEN - A picture and a letter.


Dear Grin,


I miss you soo much! I even cried today because I realized just how much I miss you :'/
This year it will be 4 years since you left us and moved on to a (hopefully) better life.
You were such an amazing person and an even better grandma - who spoilt us to bits!

I get really sad when I think about just how much you missed out on in my life. It makes me sadder to think you don't know the better person and young lady I have become :(

I hope wherever you are, you are proud of me.
I miss you so terribly and hate you were taken from us so young.

There have been a lot of times where I just wish you were here to cuddle up in bed with, eat lollies, watch your favorite crime shows, and just get advice, or even just have a big snuggle. I miss that. I miss you.


"Grin is the best in the world!"
Remember that afternoon? You kept bribing me to say you were better than Bec :D
I think you won. I miss those times.



Im sorry for the times I was a little brat and made you mad. I would trade anything to have just o n e  m o r e  d a y with you.

One day we will meet again and I will give you THE BIGGEST hug EVERR!
Until that day I just want you to know I love you FOREVER!



xxxx Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment