Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Woah! It has been ages since I have been on blogger...! Well it sure feels like it. We have soooo much to catch up on!

So I haven't been home for almost a week, that's why I haven't been blogging because I didn't take my laptop with me :)
I have been all over the place - visiting my sister and staying at Martin's place. Ok so maybe not everywhere but sshhh! :D

The past couple of days have also been really special Martin turned 18 yesterday - now legally an adult & old :P ANND Martin & I celebrated our 6 month milestone on monday. 6 months has really gone fasssst! Anyway me and Martin have been having some really nice quality time together and even though we just lived with each other for almost a week, it sucks that im back home now :/

Anyways I thought I would share a few photos on this blog but be sure to check out my other blog later for some other new photos :)





Martin's 6 month surprise for me :D





PEACE.X

4 comments:

  1. That present from your bf is so cute, I love ferrero rocher! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thats what I thought! :D
    and I love them too, pity they are all gone now :(
    hahah :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great pictures!

    And aww happy 6 month-aversary! lol. Time does fly by fast. I remember being like yay its been 1 week, 1 month, 6 months (ect...) and now it has been almost 3 years. Its crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, thankyou!

    It is crazy how fast it goes by, we are like 'woah'! haha :) And 3 years is a very long time!
    I seriously hope im with martin for a loooong time. We just have amazing chemistry and healthy/strong relationship! :D

    ReplyDelete