Friday, August 12, 2011

Growing confidence.

Oh my goodness!

I just got the biggest confidence boost ever and I just thought I would share it with you guys!
Like, oh my goodness! This could be the beginning of something quite big :D

So as I may have mentioned in previous posts - i LOVE to sing. Singing to me has always been my dream career, you know when you are little and you want to be a princess or something, yeah? Well I have always wanted to be a singer/performer.
So anyways I have always just sort of sung at every possible chance, that im alone.
I have always had confidence issues that I got from my upbringing and so I have never thought it possible for me to have a chance at becoming a singer/performer.

BUT TONIGHT.....

Tonight Martin came over - he has musicians as parents and so he knows a thing or two about musical instruments, including singing. I never thought I would actually let him hear me sing but tonight I felt so comfortable with him that I did! It was SO nerve wracking!
I can't even put into words how amazed he told me he was about my singing capabilities, he said that he was really shocked that I could sing so well, and I couldn't be happier that I chose to sing to him!

Needless to say; I am over the FUCKING moon!
He gave me THE BIGGEST confidence boost and that's exactly what I needed.

This could lead to something very exciting!

OH MY GOODNESS!

Sorry I just really needed share this really positive moment!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Thats a great thing! Im sure your singing is amazing! Never be affraid to do what you love. I hope you keep the confidence and use your singing abilities for more than just a hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is quite exciting! And thankyou!
    Im trying to overcome my fear of publicly singing :s And thankyou, I hope to be able to pursue my dream career :D x

    ReplyDelete