Monday, August 15, 2011

confession's about me;


  • I have a finger phobia.
  • I CANNOT stand people touching my hair - if someone does, I will go home and wash my hair, even if I had a shower that morning.
  • I never sleep with my hair down.
  • genuinely do not like my mum. Never will
  • I love my boyfriend to bits but I have never really thought about the fact that i'm labelled as 'his girlfriend'.
  • I severely lack confidence and it puts me two steps back in everything.
  • If I never talk to anyone in my family again, I wouldn't care.
  • I am going to try and pursue a career in singing - I have two youtube channels, but truth is I probably wouldn't tell you the link.
  • I listen to a lot of sad songs, cause I can relate to them..
  • I am always thinking about food and what I want to eat.
  • I have an AMAZING boyfriend.
  • I snapped off the tip of my finger 4 years ago and STILL don't know how I did it.
  • I have depression and nobody seems to get that people with depression go through very big downward spirals and can't do much about it.
  • I hate my life, but I don't think I would ever end it. I would probably just get fat by eating all my moods away.
Anyways just being a little random...

PEACE.X

2 comments:

  1. So, you are scared of fingers? Including your own or just other people?!
    I've never heard of that before. x

    sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, everyone's including mine. It has a lot to do with the well being of peoples fingers.. :S

    ReplyDelete