Monday, August 1, 2011

Does anyone even read these?

If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.
- Audrey Hepburn




Today, well I suppose it can start tomorrow, I am a new me, or should I say better?
Whatever way you want to put it there is a change coming.


A change in my attitude, my patience, my confidence, just an overall change for the better :)
It was a little while ago when I was having one of those shitty (:O I swore - oh la la) mood days and nothing was going to make it better, and someone I knew was also having a rather shit day - these were one of those people who you say 'If you ever need someone to talk to, i'm here' - unfortunately I had said that to this person and OF COURSE they needed someone to talk to.
So here I was in a shitty mood talking to someone, whom I really didn't want to talk to, but it was while I was talking to this person and just realizing how much better their mood seemed to be just by talking and listening to little old me, that I realized I was also in a much better mood :)


MORAL OF THE STORY, ANYONE?
Even if I am in the shittiest mood, it makes a BIG difference when you make someone happy or smile.


SO, I have decided that everyday I am going to research a quote and stick by it all day.
I think quotes say a lot of things most people are afraid to and have bundles of truth in them. For me, I could probably live my life off the raw truths of quotes and feel I fulfilled the right way of honesty in life.


From now on I shall be either starting or finishing a blog post with a quote I feel should be heard and is honest - makes sense considering i'm an honest person :)

PEACE.X

No comments:

Post a Comment