Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I fucking hate facebook!

I hate facebook SO much!

People are bitchy, rude, mean, disrespectful, horrible, nasty, awful, bullied, and SO MUCH more! I hate facebook.
Facebook is the biggest waste of time ever, and so are the people on it. People you thought were your 'friends'. Everyone is a keyboard hero when they go on. They think it's alright to publicly name and shame people. Is it just to see how many likes you get, is that what gives you a kick out of it? I wanna punch so many people in the face because of it, and you know what? They would deserve it! 
I just want to cry.

If you don't like my posts, or me, don't have me on your facebook! Simple! But there is no need to be so bitchy! It's just horrible and makes people feel like shit! GOD.

So now im asking - if YOU ARE a nice person, you should add me on facebook, because my facebook certainly needs more positive people!

ADD MEEEE - 
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001241470753 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment