Saturday, July 9, 2011

DAY ONE - A picture of yourself with ten facts.




1. I lack the courage to do some of the most simple things.
2. My parents divorced when I was 2.
3. When im down I take lots of pictures of myself (with clothes on).
4. Ever since I was little I have wanted to be well known by many.
5. I hate my mum, but love my dad.
6. Im a very loud and bubbly person when I get to know someone.
7. I am a BIG mood eater, comes from my depression.
8. I am finding it really hard to tell people 10 facts about myself.
9. I cannot stand people who judge others without knowing them, especially if they judge them on their weight.
10. I am REALLY HONEST - I have lost 'friends' from my honesty.

Peace. xx

4 comments:

  1. I can completely understand the last two.
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a new follower :) I just started a blog too.

    I also started a similar 30 day challenge thing, but mine isnt all pictures. Sometimes you write a letter or explain something.

    I dislike people who judge a person by their weight too & My parents are also divorced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucylu - Im glad you can :)

    Tiffany - Thankyou! I will be sure to check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I relate so much with 5, 6, and 7!

    ReplyDelete