Saturday, July 9, 2011

A long awaited letter...

Dear person who stole my heart... then crushed it.


5 months and 1 day ago I made a decision - to move on and forget about you.


I didn't think I would have the strength, but I knew 4 years was too long to wait around for things to change, and trust me they were a LONG 4 years. At first I did not think that I could have a relationship with anyone else besides you and I hate you for that. 1 month into my new relationship I almost gave up, and that is your fault just as much as mine, you stole my heart and crushed it and I continued to fall for you, lucky I didn't end my new relationship. 
You always said next time will be better - "I promise I will pay more attention to you rather than my computer games." You lied.
Why I kept waiting around for you to show me that you loved me more than anything else, including STUPID computer games, I will never know. We both should of never tried having that relationship.

Just a quick catch-up for you...
I am now in a happy, strong and healthy relationship, with a truly amazing guy - whom I know won't screw me over and who truly DOES love me more than anything. You know what is also comforting to know? He actually has a future, which is more than I was able to say for you. 



HAPPY 5 MONTHS - M.F! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment