Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hey Guys :)

Hey there.

This is just a quick blog to say sorry for not posting anything new up or replying to your comments. In not being a snob and I will get around to posting and replying it's just, as I said in one of my other blogs, I have gone back to school and have been doing at least 3 hours study of everyday and by the time I get around to getting on here it's usually late or I'm too tired :/
I promise once I get back into a routine I will start blogging again... If anyone actually reads my blog that is... Haha :)
Anyways I will start posting again as soon as I can :)

PEACE.X

3 comments:

  1. I read it. Haha. :)
    Don't let blogging get in the way of school work if you can help it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi laura! thanks for following. followed you too! :D

    just overcome blog hiatus. in my case, due to work. looking forward to your posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucylu - haha, thank you! :) and yeah I definitely won't let blogging get in the way of study :D

    Apple - hey there! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete