Thursday, July 14, 2011

DAY SEVEN - A picture of your most treasured item.

I don't have a picture of it and it is stored away - as it is my most treasured item :)

...

I have a small, soft, toy duck that I was given on my first Easter. When I was little I slept with it every night! There was this one time where I left it at a hotel and so my dad called up and asked them to find it and keep hold of it for me until we went back and they did. When we went back to the hotel they gave me back 'duckie'. They had put him in a plastic bag and I was convinced that he had 'died', it took my dad 2 weeks to convince me 'duckie' was still alive.
I have so many memories with that duck! So it's not wonder I had to put him in storage otherwise there would be no 'duckie' left :D

No comments:

Post a Comment