Monday, July 18, 2011

Finals.

Today is my final day of school holidays :(


From now on I will be so unbelievably busy with my last term at school. Ever... Unless I decide to go to university.
But anyways i'm bittersweet about it being my last term of school. 
Its a good thing because I really find school unpleasant and hate having to get up real early everyday and do the same old routine - day in and day out. Its a bad thing because school is all I have ever had, even though I didn't like it, and also because I have no idea what I want to do once I finish school.


mmmmm. chai latte :D

So this term I have, trial exams, graduation, sign out day, careers market. After this term the next time I will have to come back to school will only be for formal and the big, scary HSC (higher school certificate, or some people call it their high school diploma) exams. 



So, its a fairly big time for me right now..


It's a final term for a lot of things, you wouldn't think it but it's actually quite scary. I will be classifed as an adult soon and with finishing school comes more responsibility. I feel sort of unsure about everything now, I can't imagine how i'm going to feel when it gets to Friday, 23rd September, 2011 - last day of school + one week before I turn 18.


AAHHHHHHHH.

Anyways I just thought I would tell you guys a little about what is fast approaching in my life, you know, make this more of a blog rather than me uploading pictures all the time :)

PEACE.X


No comments:

Post a Comment