Thursday, July 28, 2011

What is this?

Hey there.

So I thought I would write to you bloggers to add more variety to my blog.
Ok, so, my blog (as you may have noticed) is not always the happiest blog but I'm the kind of person who is going to tell it like it is with brutal honesty. Sometimes honesty isn't always the best thing to be but it does make you a better person, even if you are the only one to think so.
I don't know why I felt the need to say that but there you have it..
What I was actually going to say was that today I cried for the first time in 2 months. It's weird and I kind of felt embarrassed by it because I hadn't cried in so long - well it is a long time for me. But it wasn't just a random pity thought or anything, I actually had a breakdown and still feel myself breaking down :/
I just thought that I would tell you guys this cause most of the time I feel I don't express myself enough and I think it is important to share certain thugs with people. This may be to help yourself or even to help another without even knowing it - it may just be the reassurance that they need to know they aren't alone.
You see I feel alone a lot. Yes, I do have a loving,caring boyfriend but on the other hand I have an emotionally abusive (ex physically abusive) mother who I have to come home to everyday and deal with. Just like today.. I cane home to study and she started yelling at me telling me she is going to kick me out after I finish my schooling, and telling me day in day out that I should get a job, even though I'm trying to finish off my last semester of school. She never asks me about school,how it's going, how I'm coping... If she had she would of known that I'm struggling - especially with the lack of support. So yeah i feel alone, a lot.
I could sit here and continue telling you about my woes but in all honesty I think I will go have a little cry and go to sleep.
Goodnight bloggers - sorry for the negative stuff... :/

PEACE.X

1 comment:

  1. :(
    If you need to talk, you can add me on facebook. Okay? x

    ReplyDelete